music background

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Happy Song

We hope it is time for spring right?  That the sun is on its way and the earth will awake? I am in the mood to sing something about springtime!
Well here is a song I NEVER hear anymore, so I made some visuals for it.  I hope the kids enjoy singing it and that we can revive it and have it become a favorite again!


Ducks in a pond sing a happy song
action:  clamp hand open and close like a ducks beak
Mother Hen crackles to the whole day long
action: do the chicken arms up and down
Birds in their nest
action: cup hands to form a nest
and wind in the tree tops
all join in singing a happy song!
action: wave arms back 'n forth in the air like wind
then hold hands out (like when we sing what did I see?) for all join in part

The 2nd verse is super cute, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment