music background

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Have You Ever Seen Bunny?

I like to tweak lyrics to certain songs, adds a little variety to some of the kiddos favorites.

So in honor of spring and Easter...  I got these ears for 97cents at Wal Mart.  I did this in November with "turkey" and I called up 4 helpers who had to put on some feather headbands (bought from JoAnns) and my helpers demonstrate how they think a turkey would walk. Then I had the entire primary stand up and sing with me and do the turkey walk. So I will do the same but with the bunny ears. The little kids got really into this last fall, and it is a fun wiggle song for the spring time.  Since the ears are blue and pink, I will ask for a boy and girl helper as ask them to show me how they would hop and then we will sing...

To the tune of HERE WE ARE TOGETHER

Have you ever seen a bunny, a bunny, a bunny?
Have you ever seen a bunny hopping along?
Hop this way or that way, and this way or that way (hop in all directions)
Have you ever seen a bunny, hope this way or that?

It seems like any spring time animal could be used.  A duckie or lambie or goosie....!

No comments:

Post a Comment