music background

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Once There Was Tulip



My husband just bought me these.  They are my favorite flower.  They reminded me of another little variation of a primary song that is so fitting for spring.  Again, I am tweaking the lyrics of an old favorite so the song gets more longevity throughout the year.  This is to the tune of ONCE THERE WAS A SNOWMAN.  So with the tulip, you do the actions in reverse, starting out small on the ground, and growing up tall, tall, tall like a flower would grow!

Once there was a tulip, tulip, tulip...
Once there was a tulip, small, small small, (get on the ground, then pinch your fingers to indicate a teeny little seed)
In the spring (or sun), it grew, grew grew (start standing up slowly and getting taller and taller)
In the spring (or sun), it grew, TALL, TALL, TALL

No comments:

Post a Comment