music background

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wiggle Worm Jar




WIGGLE WORM JAR
Kirstin's cute idea!

Again, my sister is amazing.  She showed me this cute wiggle worm jar she made and I had to copy it.  No template, just us gals who like to color and draw.  The jar is a poster with a pocket and inside the pocket are the WORMS.  You could just make the worms and put them in a REAL jar if you don't want to go to the trouble of making a jar.  There is alot of intricate drawing involved in the wiggle jar poster so I just posted a pix of how you could simplify this if need be.    The worms just have WIGGLE songs on them:

DO AS I AM DOING
HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT
SUNBEAM
WISEMAN FOOLISH MAN
BOOK OF MORMON STORIES
POPCORN POPPING
ect...

The worms are a beanie worm, gummy worm, singing worm, book worm, bird with a worm in its mouth and a worm eating its way out of an apple

Super cute.  Thanks Kirstin. I have had this jar for 10 years and it has come in handy so many times when the kids are restless and need to do a fun song!

No comments:

Post a Comment