music background

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

CHOOSE THE RIGHT (Teaching the hymn for Februrary '12)




CHOOSE THE RIGHT


Last year, our priamary's anthem was Scripture Power, and every time we sung that song, in the chorus, the children would hold up their scriptures.  They really sang that song with gusto!  I loved it.  So this year, I felt they needed something to raise in the air.  So I made these CTR sticks.  They will hold them up in the air when we sing the chorus of CHOOSE THE RIGHT.  This Sunday, I just plan on drilling the chorus.  Again, I have the junior kiddos and so we just take one thing at a time with them.  But I thought these were kinda cute.  I found the clip art on line and just made copies on green paper, cut and laminated them and glued them to skewers sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment