music background

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Primary Wiggle Wheel




The Primary Wiggle Wheel


So I made this years ago and dusted it off 6 months ago when I was called again as chorister. I bought this lawn decoration from Michaels.  It seems they have this stuff in craft stores in the spring, they are meant to go in the yard.  It is a huge plastic flower on a stick.  I printed song titles off the computer, cut and pasted them on to each petal.  I put Wiggle songs on this, but you could put the songs of the week on it or ways to sing songs or lines of a song if you are teaching a song, too.  Endless possibilities!  Have the kids spin it...the petal closest to the red mark on the stick is the song they sing.  The kids love to give this a big spin.  I often bring this out if we have extra time or if the kids are getting restless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment