music background

Monday, January 30, 2012

something fun - Conversations Hearts for Valentines Day

Here is something fun...

I swore I would never be a blogger, but here I am.  I just want to pay it forward to all the people who have saved me over the past few months.

So these are the conversation hearts.  I have seen these on many blogs.  So I cannot take credit for them. But I did tweak the idea a little.  I just did this on Sunday.  I have the little kids and so they aren't great readers just yet.  So I color coded the hearts.  Each heart had a saying (ie: CALL ME) and then in the same color I would write the song that coordinated with it (I HOPE THEY CALL ME ON A MISSION).  The hearts with sayings I put magnets on the back and put them on the chalk board.  I called up helpers and they would choose a heart and then they would have to search the room to find it's color match (and tell us what song it was).  I had the song hearts just stuck on the walls, piano, doors, cabinets, ect.  We made all the matches and the kids though it was super fun and we sang some fun songs that we never get to sing otherwise.

Here are the songs and sayings I chose

Marry Me =  I Love To See The Temple
Call Me = I Hope They Call Me On A Mission
U R A STAR = I Am Like A Star
F-Ever = FAMILIES CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER
Yes-Sir-Ree = Happy Family
Smile = Smiles
Big Kiss = Daddy's Homecoming
I Do = Mother I love You
Teach Me = Teach Me To Walk
Be Wise = Wise Man Foolish Man
SHHHHH = Chapel Doors

I love anything to do with holidays.  I have a few new postings to get to having to do with Valentines Day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment