music background

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Melt The Snowman- review for I Am A Child Of God





So I was blog stalking and found something similar to this and made it my own.  I think I will do this the last week of January as a review with I Am Child God.  Instead of putting the snowman together, we will melt him apart.  And how we do this:  the kids have to sing LOUD/STRONG (aka HOT) for the pieces to come off.  If they sing weak (COLD), the old snowman stays in tact.  I think I will have helpers do this.  I think it will be more fun if their friends are in charge of determining how well they are singing.  If they know the lyrics well enough.  There is one surprise and that is I put a birds nest under the hat, so when the hat is removed, there will be something goofy under it.  So I will have 4 helpers, one for each verse, they will come up and pull things off...with the guidelines that they can't just rip everything off immediately...the goal is to get good singing out of the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment