music background

Thursday, January 10, 2013

I Am A Child Of God - Love One Another

Our primary is doing something really fun in February but I have to get the kids ready to do it this month.  They will be asking different people in the ward to come in for a "I Am A Child Of God" spotlight.  I don't know who they are choosing.  It could be the bishop or the nursery leader of whomever.  When they come in, they will tell the children a little bit about themselves and why they are a child of God.  Then we will be singing Love One Another to them.  I am going to teach the sign language to them.  The kids already know this song (which is a bonus) but I think the sign language will make it really special for the guests who come in and get sung to.  Also, it is February, Valentines Month, the perfect time to be singing about LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment