music background

Thursday, October 25, 2012

My Wreath of Plenty




I saw this idea in Family Fun Magazine, too.  It's not a singing time, but I can make it one!  I just covered a embroidery ring with burlap.  Then using push pins, I stuck these leaves (made from construction paper) into the simple wreath.  I have noticed that sometimes when you ask kids questions of what their favorite song or thing is, they are at a loss for words.  So this is just to help kids think...choose a helper, have them pick a leaf.  What are you grateful for?  They pick a leaf and explain why they are grateful for what is written on the leaf.  The blessing has a song that coordinates. 

Temples - I Love To See The Temple
Families - Love Is Spoken Here or Families Can Be Together Forever
Brothers & Sisters - We Are a Happy Family
My Savior - I Feel My Savior's Love
Sun - Sun Beam
Water - Give Said the Little Stream
Dad - Daddy's Homecoming
Mom - I often Go Walking
School - FUN TO DO (Going to school is fun to do)
Sports - FUN TO DO (Playing soccer is fun to do)
FOOD - FUN TO DO (eating pizza is fun to do)
Friends - HERE WE ARE TOGETHER
Heavenly Father - I know my father lives
Prayer - I pray in faith
Ect....

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You are AWESOME!! So going to use this in a couple Sundays. :)

    ReplyDelete