music background

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

autumn leaves



 
So the leaves have so many uses.  You can use these so many ways.  How I used them, I put them in a bucket and then I let a helper spill them out all over the floor.  Then the helper "raked"  the scattered pile and then I asked them to pick ONE up.  On the back of the leaves are a variety of songs, program review, seasonal songs (Leaves Are Lalling All Around, Autumn Time, Five Little Pumpkins), & I also put questions on the back about school or the season that didn't have any song at all.  The kids thought this was fun. Each time I scooped them up and let the kids dump them out. We are starting to have many leaves all on the ground and so it was an appropriate one to do last week!  The leaves were free handed...using contruction paper and sharpie markers, really easy. I laminated them so they would last.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment