music background

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Love Halloween


 
 
I love putting spins on songs in the primary book.  Some might find this a bit sacreligious for primary but I did last year and didn't get in trouble, so I am doing it again.  I LOVE the song
HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT
(it has so many ways to spin it!)
 
So I just printed Halloween clip art, laminted it and glued it to a stick.  Put the sticks in a bucket and the kids pick out a stick and sing HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT
 
GHOST:  If You're a Ghost and you know it , then say BOO.  BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Witch:  If A Witch makes you laugh, say HEE, HEE, HEE.  HEE, HEE, HEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monster:  If you're a monster and you know it, ROAR.  ROOOOOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
BLACK CAT:  If you're afraid of black cats, say MEOW.  MEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SKELETON:  If you think skeletons are cool, wiggle your bones (have them stand and shake)
 
The kids think this is hilarious. I find this a fun way to celebrate the season and what kid isn't totally ecstatic that Halloween is on the way?  I know I am excited about it!  So call me a big kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment