music background

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Going On A Bunny Hunt





So here is a version of I SPY.  I got these funny glasses at the Target $1-sot. I will wear a pair and the other I will give to the helper I choose. I will pick a helper and then we will go on a bunny hunt. I will have all my bunnies stuck around the room. I will start describing the bunny in question and my helper will go find it.  The bunnies each have some directions on it.  Some are songs, some are ways to sing songs.  The song ones are straight forward: sing the songs to do with spring.  The others are going to be used to help us sing and review program songs we have learned in the past 3 months along with the article of faith songs we've been learning. 

There are 6 Bunnies:

Once There Was Tulip (sung to Once There Was A Snowman)
Happy Song (using props from a previous post)
Half Sing, Half Hum (Stand For The Right -March's Song)
Stand And Face The Back Of The Room (Choose The Right)
Article of Faith #8,#9, #10 ( Girls Sing, Boys OOOOOO then flip flop)
Teachers Sing (pick a song for them to sing)

No comments:

Post a Comment