music background

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Going Fishing - Returning to a classic!



Well going fishing has been used a million times.  I decided to use this because I have this goofy kids game that made it so easy.  It is a FISHER PRICE fish game.  In this game there are 3 fish that have bum things on them:  an anchor, an old tire, and an old boot.  You don't want to fish those out but I think the kids will find it amusing if they fish one of these things out instead of a song.  On the rest of the fish, I put songs.  I just attached a sign to the front so you can see that I actually help the kids fish something out.  The pole has a little suction.  I am using this to review.  There are different ways to sing some of our program songs annd such. I hope the kids find this fun.  This was super easy to prepare...no coloring this week.  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment