music background

Friday, August 30, 2013

Singing Spray - primary program reivew


 
 
I know this idea has been around for ages...oddly enough I have never tried it until now.  But it works!!!  And more importantly, it is a snap to prepare and easy to produce!   Plus, it's a perfect thing to have during primary program review.  The kids love it.  I made the label quick and easy using free clip art and typing a title. I know some people go computer fancy but I do things super quickly 'cause I have ADD and really have zero patience to create things on Photoshop or what not.  So really, it took me 5 minutes to make.  You can fill the bottle with whatever you want but make it good.  You want the kids to WANT it.  Spray an amount in their mouths when you notice particular kids singing really well or trying.
 
I have been doing alot of this sort of thing as I am reviewing.  Get out your magic wands and feather dusters.  This works so well especially with the younger kids.  They wanted to be 'dusted', 'sprayed' or tapped with a magic wand and they will sing their hearts out to get it. 
 
Good luck to all of you who are reviewing.  It can be oh so tedious.

No comments:

Post a Comment